Saturday, March 7, 2009

Week 29 in the Premier League

Yes, I did skip a couple of rounds, but that is only because I had some personal issues. I promise, from now on, I'll try to be regular as clockwork!


  • Man Utd v Liverpool - They call this game the big northern derby. It was so before the Liverpoolians lost their mojo. Now it's just gonna be another sure win for Manchester, or a boring draw at best.
  • Arsenal v Blackburn - Another sure win for Arsenal. Or at least it should be. It'll be more clear after the FA cup match against Burnley.
  • Bolton v Fulham - Boring draw, undoubtedly. 0:0!
  • Everton v Stoke City - Should be a win for Everton, but you never know, now that Arteta is out of the picture, they started playing some shitty football.
  • Hull City v Newcastle - I hope that Newcastle finaly drop out of the leauge. Maybe that will make them take things more seriously! 1:0
  • Middlesbrough v Portsmouth - Should be a boring draw. Goalless!
  • Sunderland v Wigan - I predict that the northerners are going to take this one, and take it good, like 2 or 3 to 0!
  • Chelsea v Man City - One more boring draw on the horizon.
  • Aston Villa v Tottenham - Mixed fealings about this one. Hope that it ends with a 0:0.
  • West Ham v West Brom - I don't know if it's just me, but I see another boring draw. It might be the most boring round, or the most interesting. We'll see.

No comments: