- Aston Villa v Chelsea - Sure win for Aston Villa. The Russians are on the verge of a club brake down. Many people don't want Villa to win, but the cruel reality is that it will happen. My prediction is a tight win, 1:0 or maybe 2:1. Gus Hiddink is not a magician and therefore, I don't think he can stop a ship that is sinking and fast. Best outcome for the CSKA London team would be a boring draw. So, they can only hope.
- Arsenal v Sunderland - A clear victory for the Gunners! I won't be surprised if it happens to be 4:0 per say. New signing Arshavin is suppose to make his debut and Arsenal can't afford to drop any more points. So, don't expect anything less than a struggle to the last breath!
- Bolton v West Ham - Zola's boys showed some impresive football in the past few rounds even if they have one of the smallest budgets in the League, still they don't give up. The kid that scored at almost every game is down injured, so I won't be surprised if they go to Bolton for a safe and boring draw. My prediction 0:0!
- Middlesbrough v Wigan - This game will be one of those that can go both ways. Wigan are the surprise of the season, they are unusualy high on the table at this point (7th) and don't seem to be letting go. But, on the other hand Middlesbrough are battleing for survival, and injured animals are the most dangerous. Still, I'd go with a 0:0 prediction.
- Stoke City v Portsmouth - Stoke are still lingering around the relegation zone, and Pompey aren't that far up them selves. They have a new manager just for that reason. Tony Adams was sacked and after Paul Hart took over, thay are off to a good start. They beat money pumped City in a back game, and go to visit Stoke with high hopes, and highly motivated. I would have to say 0:2!
- Man Utd v Blackburn - It'll be a tight, but sure win for Manchester. Most likely 1:0 or 2:0.
- Fulham v West Brom - Fulham is one of the pleasent surprises of the season. They showed an unusaly tight defense in the past couple of weeks (with the exeption of the last game, of course), and knowing the state that West Brom are in, I'd say that a 0:0 is a sure bet, and if luck is on their side, a 1:0 win for the Cottagers.
- Liverpool v Man City - Liverpool have always been one of the most boring teams to watch (since I am watching football) and one of the most unconsistent ones. I am expecting them to slip up and fast. Maybe City isn't exactly the team to do it against, but it'll be close. At most, there will be one goal in this game. Which way will it go? I have no idea!
- Newcastle v Everton - I'd have to say a sure win for Everton. 0:2 at the very least. Newcastle don't belong in the Premiership. Haven't belonged in a while now.
- Hull City v Tottenham - Hull is a tough nut to crack. Tottengam on the other are not. My prediction is 1:0 for the Tigars!
8 years ago